Seracult® Fecal Occult Blood Tests by Propper Manufacturing
A collection of qualitative solutions for the diagnosis of colorectal cancer. Simply apply a stool sample to one side of guaiac-impregnated paper, and apply two drops of developer to the other side. The result will produce a blue color if the stool sample contains occult blood.
Results are ready in 30–60 seconds.
Triple slides are for use with stool samples from three bowel movements, while single slides are for used when an immediate evaluation and diagnosis is needed from a single bowel movement or rectal exam.
- Seracult Single Slides: 100 slides.
- Product #: CATLA-371001
- 100 slides, two 15 ml bottles of developer and 100 applicators
- Seracult Single Slides: 1000 slides.
- Product #: CATLA-371002
- 1000 slides, two 15 ml bottles of developer and 1000 applicators
- Seracult Single Slides: 1000 slides 371002SP
- Product #: CATLA-371002
- 100 slides
- Seracult Patient Kit
- Product #: CATLA-372003
- Two boxes, each containing 50 kits (triple slide and 3 applicators in dispensing envelope) and three 15 ml bottles of developer Case of 100
- Seracult Triple Slides
- Product #: CATLA-372004
- 34 triples slides, two 15 ml bottles of developer and 102 applicators Box of 34
- Seracult Triple slides
- Product #: CATLA-372005
- 340 slides, twenty 15 ml bottles of developer and 1020 applicators
- Seracult Mailing Kit
- Product #: CATLA-372007
- Two boxes, each containing 40 kits (triple slide & 3 applicators, 3 collection tissues and USPS approved foil lined mailing envelope) and two 15 ml bottles of developer Case of 80
- Seracult Tape Kit
- Product #: 379010
- Two kits, each containing one roll of tape (for 100 tests) and one 15 ml bottle of developer
- Seracult Developer, 15 mL
- Product #: 379015
- 20 bottles, 15 ml each Box of 20
- Seracult Mailing Pouches
- Product #: 379016
- 100 Seracult Primary Envelopes with patient instructions Box of 100
Online Lab Start-up Kit by Scientifica, Inc.
Take a moment to navigate this useful tool offered by our partner, Scientifica, Inc. If you are opening a new lab and need a guide as far as what products and equipment you will need, visit this webpage for a complete list. Then, of course return to us to request a quote for anything listed that you might need.
Controls and Assay systems from Quantimetrix
- Simulates patient testing
- Liquid, made with human urine
- 18-month refrigerated shelf life from date of manufacture
- 3 months (or 20 dips) open vial stability when stored at 2 – 8º C*
Dipper Urine Dipstick Control lets you monitor the performance of visual and instrumental readings of urine dipsticks by immersing the dipstick into the control – the same way you test your patient samples. We include values for all dipstick analytes plus microalbumin and creatinine, and qualitative results for hCG early pregnancy detection test methods. Dipper Urine Dipstick Control is designed for use with most urinalysis reagent strips. It can also be used for confirmatory tests and refractometry.
- Comprehensive and cost-effective
- Lyophilized, human serum-based
- 3-year shelf life from date of manufacture
- 7-day reconstituted stability when stored at 2 – 8º C*
Total Lipids Control is a comprehensive lipid control – it monitors the performance of major lipids, lipoproteins and apolipoprotein assay methods. Designed for use with most major chemistry analyzers including AU® Series, Dimension,® Hitachi,®Synchron® and Vitros.® We provide HDL values for direct HDL methods and HDL precipitation methods: Dextran Sulfate 50,000 MW. Apolipoprotein A-1 and B values are established using an IFCC standardized immunoturbidimetric method.
- 2-year refrigerated shelf life from date of manufacture
- 4-month open vial stability when stored at 2 – 8º C*
- Liquid, ready-to-use
- Three levels
With Ammonia/Alcohol Control, monitor the performance of ammonia and ethanol assay methods at three clinically significant levels. Our Ammonia/Alcohol Control is perfect for use with most major chemistry analyzers including Cobas,® Dimension,® EMIT,® Hitachi,® Synchron® and Vitros.®
- Extended stability
- Easy-to-use dropper bottles
- Liquid, human blood based
Use Dropper A1c for laboratory and point-of-care hemoglobin A1c quality control. Features three years frozen (from date of manufacture) and six months of refrigerated open vial stability for reduced waste – plus dropper bottles for easy dispensing. Twenty one days of open vial room temperature stability eliminates storage problems and provides maximum portability – perfect for sites without refrigeration. Designed for use with most major immunoassay and boronate affinity laboratory and POCT analyzers including Siemens® DCA 2000/2000+/Vantage™ and Siemens Dimension, Beckman Coulter® Synchron,® Roche® Cobas Integra®, Roche Hitachi, Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics® Vitros,® Primus Diagnostics PDQ/ultra2.
Total Protein Assay System Kit
- For quantitative determination of protein in cerebrospinal fluid and urine for both manual and automated systems
- Reagents stable until the expiration date when stored properly*
- Standards and Controls are stable until the expiration date when stored at 2 – 8º C*
Pyrogallol Red Molybdate dye binding method provides a simple, ready-to-use colorimetric method for total protein quantitation with greater linearity, using microliter samples of urine or cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) in manual or automated systems.
The kit consists of reagent, controls for both CSF and urine chemistry, and four reagent standards: level 2 (25 mg/dL), level 3 (50 mg/dL), level 4 (100 mg/dL), and level 5 (200 mg/dL).
Reagent and Protien Standards also sold separately.
Blood Collection from Globe Scientific–Transfer Pipettes, Caps and Capillary Tubes
All of Globe Scientific’s blood collection products are precision crafted to insure maximum safety during blood collection procedures. The Cappers™ line of tube caps provides a tight fit for a wide variety of blood collection tubes while our plastic capillary tubes and disposable needle holder offer phlebotomists a safer method for drawing and handling blood samples.
Highest Quality Rapid Diagnostic Test Kits from Scientifica, Inc., Scimedx and Medion Diagnostics.
Medion Diagnostics IFA–Infectious Disease Assays, Slide Packs, Conjugates (prediluted with Eriochrome Black counterstain), ELISA 96 Test KITS Infectious, ELISA 96 Test, KITS Autoimmune, Latex Assays, & Serology Assays
Scimedx IFA–Viral & Infections IFA Kits, Slides, DipStick Tests, & Latex Agglutination Assays.
Complete kits or individual grouping reagents for the identification of Lancefield Groups A, B, C, D, F & G. Pro-Lab Diagnostics also offers custom grouping kits from any of the six grouping latex.
For IN VITRO diagnostic use in the Qualitative determination of Ethylene Glycol in serum or plasma in the Veterinary Laboratory.
When Ethyl Glycol is ingested in the form of antifreeze or other automotive products, Ethylene Glycol results in central nervous system depression, cardiopulmonary compromise, and renal insufficiency. Laboratory features of Ethylene Glycol poisoning include increase anion gap, and increased osmolal gap, calcium oxalate crystaluria, and detectable Ethylene Glycol in serum.